Our Full Term Care Plan
We carry out an assessment to ensure that our plan will meet your needs and you will be advised of the monthly amount to pay to cover all your routine dental treatment.
- All regular dental health examinations
- All hygiene appointments including scale and polish and periodontal advice where clinically necessary
- All x-rays
- All fillings
- All crown and bridge work (please note – a fee shall be charged for any laboratory work)
- Root canal treatment within general practice scope
- Extensive preventative advice
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Worldwide supplementary dental injury and emergency insurance
For price details for both plans please contact our reception team who are happy to talk through the plan with you and provide further information to answer any questions you may have.
N.B. All treatment excluding implants and orthodontics